The early bird always gets the worm, and if your worm is among these upcoming Solana NFTs, an early bird you must become. Therefore, if you’re tired of always missing important drops, mark your calendar for these hot drops coming your way this January.
What is the Solana Blockchain?
If we’re talking about NFTs and Decentralized Finance (DeFi), Solana is one of the most popular blockchains. Also, its native token, SOL, is consistently among the top 10 in market cap among all other cryptos. Moreover, several leading platforms (including OpenSea) are integrating with Solana as a result of demand. Users want platforms with faster and cheaper transactions, and this is what Solana came to offer. Hence, developers created it to solve the high costs and slow transaction speeds. Which have always limited the scalability of other blockchains like Ethereum and Bitcoin.
Upcoming Solana NFTs (Mid – End of January):
OnItBuddy | Origin Collection
Release Date: 23.01.2023
Price: 1.8 SOL
Discord: OnItBuddy DAO
“The world’s first creative open source NFTT Project.
Based on an open-source design system, OnItBuddy is open to contributions from creators all over the world. They will make new content available to holders on OnItBuddy Transmorg Collection via the transmorg system, enabling an ever-evolving ecosystem of original and uniquely customizable Non-Fungible-Trasmorgaphable-Tokens (NFTT).
Noble Bonks is also among upcoming Solana NFTs
Release Date: 26.01.2023
Price: 1 SOL
Twitter: Noble Bonks NFT
Discord: Noble Bonks NFT
Noble Bonks aim to create a community that is truly all about the success of its members. So, by joining their community, you will have access to exclusive opportunities, and you’ll be able to earn passive income through the luxury jewelry store. Each purchase from the store will result in 60% of the profits going directly to their community. With the remaining 40% being used for marketing, growth, and payments for team members. This is your chance to join an exclusive Alpha community and take advantage of the benefits of staking, Sol/Bonk DAO, and much more.
Cat Fight P2E NFT
Release Date: 28.01.2023
Price: 1.5 SOL
Twitter: Cat Fight NFT
Discord: Cat Fight
Cat Fight NFT is a 3D fighting and surviving game built with Unreal Engine 5 on the Solana blockchain. You’ll be able to play, gain experience and earn $$$ using the game’s crypto token $CATF. For every 2 PFP NFTs you hold, they will airdrop 1 Plot of Land for FREE.
As for the $CATFIGHT Coin, the Cat Fight Coin is an NFT-based cryptocurrency that will be the official currency of The Cat Fight Metaverse. Not only can it be used to reward players in-game, but also mint future collections or simply swap for USDT so you can use it in the real world. But, it will only be available during the presale period to NFT holders.
Players in the game can earn it by:
- Winning hand-to-hand combat with an opponent
- Completing in-game missions
- Staking their NFTS
- Randomly receiving airdrops of a Cat Fight Coin and NFTS.
- Moreover, we will also distribute a portion of transaction fees to $CATFIGHT coin holders.
Web3.3D meme Troll Face NFT
Release Date: 28.02.2023
Price: 1 SOL
Twitter: Troll Face NFT
Discord: Troll Face NFT
The Rage Comics OG Internet memes, including The Troll Face meme, are more than comic cartoon faces, more than any other type of meme, It is the most widely known OG meme face on the Internet, that wears a mischievous smile.
- The first SOLANA meme NFT project
- Bridge Web2 memes into Web3 world
- The First Community that Belongs To Successful internet memes monetization
- A cool funny collection of 6,969 Troll Face on the SOL Blockchain
- Whitelist Pre-sale mint will be 50% cheaper than public-sale mint (if you’re wondering what is a whitelist or how to get on one, check out this link)
- The most fun hyped 3D art meme NFT
- All benefits from online to monetized memes
Lastly, keep your eyes open for NFTs Minter updated monthly list of upcoming Solana NFTs, and never miss out on a drop again.